Big F
little f
F...f...F
Four Fluffy Feathers on a
Fiffer-feffer-feff.
-Dr. Seuss's ABC
So, here we go with F week:
F color pages, of course:
This week we tried something new: salt writing. I found the idea online (but unfortunately, have no recollection of where and who to give them the credit they deserve). Basic idea: put salt in a tray (I used an 8x8 baking dish) and let the kids write or draw in it using their fingers (I had them use chop sticks...actually Liam's is a chop stick, David's is a straw.).
The boys (yes, I said boyS) loved it! We also did something else with the salt, but you'll have to visit my main blog to see what.....
More letter painting. Liam is really liking to paint these days and who am I to say he cant? So, he painted his F's and then a picture of his own (which I don't have a picture of, sorry)...
And, while it was a project for a different part of school, I realized it started with F and wanted to share it here. The project was to draw his Family, and he did a wonderful job:
We had some busy-ness happen a bit during F week, so we didn't do all the projects I had wanted to, but the ones we did sure were fun.
Join us next time for the week of G!






Is that Sal I see on the bottom corner of the family pic? :) Cute.
ReplyDeleteyes, he put Sal in too. Very cute. All his idea too.
ReplyDelete