Monday, September 20, 2010

G week

I stunk at taking pictures of G week....

Lets get totally honest: I stunk at doing G week at all. We did not do projects on Thursday or Friday. I have an excuse. Jon went to Mexico on Thursday. We brought him to the church at 4am. Made for a wacky day. We were lucky to do school at all.
And then Friday was just a crazy day....running errands in the morning, fighting with each other a lot......none of us were sleeping well and it was obvious. Again, we were lucky any school got done.

So, here's G:

Play Doh G:


















G scavenger hunt:


















I also had Liam trace big G and little g with glue and sprinkle some of the colored salt as "glitter". It looked really cool but as it dried it became obvious that salt doesn't really work as glitter.....it's too heavy or something. Anyway, every time I moved the paper, more of the salt fell off....and I threw it away before I realized that I hadn't taken a picture.

Hopefully H week will go better. Come back and check it out!

1 comment: