Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Advent Projects...

Over the last couple days we have watched Christmas movies, made chocolate dipped pretzels and a nice long paper chain....
The dipped pretzels were super easy and fun to make, and the boys enjoy eating them. I used this recipe and just tweaked it a little...as in, didn't use a microwave....oh and I made peppermint "dust" (peppermint candies ground up in a mini food processor) to sprinkle over them!

















And this years paper chain was extra cool in that we used the fancy paper punches I have to punch the strips with trees, snowflakes and stars before making the chain. It is hanging along the top of the sliding door's blinds and looks very nice!

















More Advent fun to come...be sure to come back and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. I see chocolately evidence of yumminess on Liam. :)
    Like the added design of punching on the paper. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete